Brace Align TLSO Thoracic PDAC Full Back Brace
- FINDING YOUR SIZE- Using a soft / flexible tape measure, find the circumference of your waist at its narrowest point, in inches.
- FULL BODY BRACE - Pain management and recovery for Back Pain Upper Thoracic, Post Op Support, Kyphosis secondary to Osteoporosis, Degenerative disk disease, Herniated or bulging disk, Fractures, Spine Issues
- ADJUSTABLE AND CUSTOM FIT -Easy size adjustments for custom fit, plus pull tabs and pulley system for effortless control and varying compression needs.
- PDAC APPROVED L0464; LIGHT-WEIGHT BREATHABLE fabric and ventilated support panels combine to keep Brace Align TLSO back brace cool and comfortable to wear for extended all day wear.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Brace Align’s Full Body TLSO back brace supports the back and encourages good spine alignment. It is PDAC approved and commonly used for pain relief solutions for post operative support, kyphosis secondary to osteoporosis, degenerative disk disease, herniated or bulging disk, fracture management and other spine related issues.
The Full Body TLSO gives you effortless control and comfort with the easy-to-use pull tabs and pulley system that compresses your midsection, transferring pressure away from the spine and relieving pain. Even those with arthritis or lower upper body strength can easily adjust and customize the sizing. This combo improves your posture, stops problems from getting worse and helps you to heal after surgery/injury. The Full Body TLSO is made with light-weight breathable material keeping you cool and comfortable for regular wearing.
Tags: full back brace, upper back brace, back pain relief, posture corrector, backbrace, back brace posture corrector, herniated disc back pain relief