Brace Direct Low Back Brace Support
- SIMPLE easy pull tabs and pulley system allowing for effortless control and provides stability and back and muscle support for proper alignment and a faster recovery
- LIGHTWEIGHT breathable material for all day cool wear and lasting relief from sore muscles, muscle spasms, herniated discs and more. Comfortable to wear while walking, bending or stretching until full recovery.
- ADJUSTABLE CUSTOMIZATION size allows for weight gain/ loss; One Size Fits Most , Waist size 23 to 50 inches. Easily adjusted to fit your body fluctuations and changing compression needs.
- EXTENSION BELT BKB122 by Brace Direct available for purchase separately. Extends belt up to 66 inches.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Brace Direct’s back support brace is designed to give you back support to reduce pain while allowing for the maximum amount of movement. The Back Brace is prescribed for patients with acute or chronic back pain associated with sprains, strains, degenerative disc disease, bulging or herniated disk and others issues related with SI through L1 vertebral bodies for compression and stabilization. Spine is kept in alignment and back muscles are supported allowing you to heal, reduce inflammation all while going about your daily life.
- Acute to Chronic Back Pain
- Sprains and Strains of Low Back
- DDD Degenerative Disc Disease
- Bulging or herniated disk
- Post Surgery
- Other issues related with SI to L1 Vertebral bodies
- Universal Size, Waist size 23 to 50 inches
- and up to 66 inches with the use of extension panels
- Circumference around stomach at the naval
- Polymer Plastic
- Cotton Fabric