Breg HEX Elbow Brace
- Slip-on half-wrap bicep sleeve
- X” anterior straps with strap-lock buckle
- Adjustable hinges to control desired ROM (0° – 40° extension / 45° – 90° flexion)
- Half Airmesh for breathability and half neoprene for compression
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Breg HEX Elbow Brace controls range of motion and protects against hyperextension, making it the ideal brace for use during high-level activities and sports. With its half-wrap bicep sleeve and X straps, the HEX is easy to apply and remove. The posterior straps prevent the brace from migrating, maximizing the product's effectiveness. The neoprene/ Airmesh materials make it lightweight and breathable so it is comfortable in any environment.
Common Examples of Use
- Chronic elbow injuries
- Elbow hyperextension
- Elbow tendonitis
- Post-elbow dislocations