Brace Direct Mini Thumb Spica
- ISOLATES THE THUMB- This thumb spica splint stabilizes the thumb while giving free range of movement to all the other digits, so your thumb injury won’t hinder your daily activities.
- PREVENTS THUMB FLEXION & EXTENSION, helping alleviate pain associated with post-op recovery, arthritic thumbs, De Quervain’s tenosynovitis, gamekeepers thumb, skier’s thumb, osteoarthritis, trigger thumb, ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) injuries, fractur
- EASY TO WEAR- The hook and loop straps make it easy to wear this thumb brace on either the right or the left hand; It is also simple to put on and take off.
- CAN BE WORN ALL DAY for support while typing or during low-impact exercises and activities, for example.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Brace Direct’s Mini Thumb Spica is made with lightweight breathable material with a wraparound design for hassle-free application without all the bulkiness. It helps with aggravating thumb pain without restricting finger and hand movement. This spica immobilizes the CMC/MPC joints and will help alleviate pain in your thumb from sprains, strains, tendonitis, arthritis, and many other conditions affecting your thumb. It is sized based on wrist circumference and can be used for your left or right hand.
- DeQuervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Post Surgery
- Trigger Thumb
- Sprains, Strains, Scaphoid injuries
- Gamekeepers Thumb
- Carpal Tunnel
- Post Cast Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries