Breg Philippon Hip Brace
- Optional KAF Positioning Kit and Post Pad protects patients during and after hip surgery
- Malleable arms bend for abduction purposes
- Low profile design
- Malleable waist and leg cuffs
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Breg Phillipon Hip Brace is designed to allow controlled range of motion and support post surgery. ROM settings limit hip flexion and extension as well as abduction and adduction in 15° increments from -30° to 105° and can be locked in any position from -30° to 60°. It features cushioned waist and thigh cuffs to allow for patient comfort.
Common Examples of Use
- Post-op and non-surgical use
- Hip instability
- Joint revisions
- Joint reconstruction
- Stable hip fractures
- ROM control