Brace Align KOAlign II Osteoarthritis Adjustable ROM Prescription Knee Brace
- SUPERIOR COMPLETE REHABILITATION for knees and preventive care. Stabilizing care for those with arthritis and medial or lateral OA Osteoarthritis of the knee. Complete ROM control with the range of motion adjustable dial and extension and flexion sliders.
- ADJUSTABLE VARUS/ VALGUS CORRECTION to reduce pressure on the medial or lateral compartments of the knee. This allows for tailoring to each knee while offering maximum support.
- NON-SLIP STRAPS provide compression to reduce slippage. The non slip straps also mean less adjustments throughout the day. PDAC Approved L1851 and L1843
- EASY TO USE AND REMOVE with our premium, numbered hook and loop closures guides you through the customized adjustment to your knee. The closures provide for a secure fit and less slippage throughout the day.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
Get Osteoarthritis pain relief with our easy to use OA Unloader Knee Brace! The Brace Align Osteoarthritis Unloader Knee Brace is prescribed to help patients who have medial or lateral mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee. The KOAlign II Osteoarthritis Unloader will help to reduce your arthritis pain by unloading the affected side when weight bearing.
Brace Align’s OA knee brace offers a lightweight brace designed for comfort and breathability. The simple, numbered strap design allows for easy application and removal. The low profile, adjustable hinge makes it easy to adjust for varus and valgus correction while still making the brace sleek. The non-slip straps help to keep the brace in its place requiring little to no adjustments during use and provides gentle compression to reduce knee swelling.
- Medial or Lateral OA Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis Pain
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction
- Meniscus procedures/repairs
- Osteochondral defect
- Articular cartilage defect/repair