Breg Carlsbad Cervical Collar
- Dual height adjustment to accommodate various neck heights and unique anatomies; Radiolucent for use under X-ray, CT and MRI
- Six size settings in one brace with half size increments for individualized fit
- Semi-rigid construction for immobilization of the cervical spine
- Large anterior opening to accommodate trachea access
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Carlsbad Cervical Collar provides cervical spine immobilization with uncompromised adjustability and comfort. Its unique dual height adjustment saves time and storage space by accommodating various neck heights with one single product. The semi-rigid frame restricts flexion, extension and lateral bending. The premium brace liner is comfortable and reduces pressure at the chest, shoulders and back of head.
Common Examples of Use
- Postsurgical Stabilization
- Cervical Disc Syndrome
- Cervical Stenosis
- Fracture Management
- Sprains / Strains
- Decompressive Procedures
- Cervicogenic Headaches
- Trauma / Whiplash