AFO Rehabilitator- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Ankle Foot Orthosis- Guardian by Brace Direct
- Trimmable footplate design allows for custom fit and provides a slight correcting upwards "pop" at toe off to facilitate hip and knee flexion and to discourage hip circumduction.
- Anterior shin cuff for maximum enhanced ground reaction force, dorsi-assist, and gait improvement.
- Lateral strut for ankle pronation/eversion
- For mild to moderate ankle instability and lower limb spasticity
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
The Guardian Elite by Brace DIrect AFO Rehabilitator has an anterior cuff and lateral strut. Anterior shell carbon fiber AFO designs provide optimal dynamic dorsi-assist to correct foot drop. The lateral strut is ideal for patients with pronation or eversion of the foot. As the patient walks, ground reaction forces with improved heel strike activates forward momentum creating a dynamic ankle/foot dorsi-assist at toe off. The unique flexible footplate design provides an upward "pop" at toe off which facilitates hip and knee flexion and reduces hip circumduction. The upward "pop" at the toe also provides a cue to the patient to assist with gait relearning. The Elite AFO Rehabilitator® is ideal AFO design for patients with mild to moderate ankle instability and lower limb spasticity used in combination with physical therapy to facilitate gait relearning.
- Gait Assistance
- Drop Foot
- Ankle Instability
- Limb Spasticity