Aspen Vista Multipost Therapy Collar
- One-Time Adjustment-Locking Strap on the left side is adjusted during the initial fitting then left in that position so the patient can achieve the proper tightness and positioning when the collar is reapplied at home.
- Targeted Hot/Cold Therapy-The Aspen Therapy Pack delivers hot/cold therapy helps to reduce inflammation and spasm. Moving its location inside the back panel focuses the therapeutic compression to wherever its needed
- Integrated Air Pump-Easily accessible, the air pump and pressure release valve allows patients to quickly achieve the level of compression that works best for them.
- One Size Adjustable-Multiple adjustment settings effectively fit various anatomies while allowing clinicians to position the head in neutral by simply pulling and turning the Height Adjustment Dial.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Vista MultiPost Therapy Collar is an active therapy device designed to reduce the symptoms of Forward Head Carriage.Worn minutes a day in the comfort of home, the Vista® MultiPost Therapy Collar is designed to reduce symptoms associated with cervical conditions such as cervicogenic headaches, Forward Head Carriage and “Text Neck”. Unnatural head positions can shift the cervical spine out of alignment, leading to radiculopathy, neuropathy and cervicogenic pain. The Vista MultiPost Therapy Collar promote an enhanced environment for healing by combining a pneumatic compression bladder that helps achieve cervical neutral with hot or cold therapy intended to reduce inflammation and muscle spasm