Brace Align Plus Size Obese KOAlign Osteoarthritis Adjustable ROM Knee Brace Wrap PDAC L1843/L1851
- LIGHTWEIGHT & LOW PROFILE The Lycra material is less bulky than traditional OA Unloaders and is designed with your comfort in mind.
- ADJUSTABLE MEDIAL/ LATERAL CORRECTION Reduces pressure on the medial compartment of the knee. This allows for tailoring to each knee while offering maximum support. PDAC Approved L1851 and L1843
- SLEEK WRAP AROUND DESIGN is easy to put on and take off with our premium, numbered hook and loop closures. The non-slip material provides for a secure fit and less slippage throughout the day.
- IDEAL FOR Medial OA Osteoarthritis of the knee, arthritis pain, unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, articular cartilage defect/repair, meniscus procedures/repairs, osteochondral defect
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
Get Osteoarthritis pain relief with the Brace Align easy to use Plus Size Obese KOAlign OA Unloader Wrap! The Brace Align Osteoarthritis Unloader Knee Wrap is perfect for patients who have mild to moderate medial or lateral osteoarthritis of the knee. The Brace Align Osteoarthritis Unloader Wrap will help to reduce your arthritis pain by unloading the affected side when weight bearing.
Brace Align’s Plus Size OA knee wrap offers a lightweight wrap designed for comfort and breathability. The simple, numbered wraparound design allows for easy application and removal. The low profile, adjustable hinge makes it easy to adjust for varus and valgus correction while still making the wrap sleek. The non-slip fabric helps to keep the wrap in its place requiring little to no adjustments during use and provides gentle compression to reduce knee swelling.
- Medial OA Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis Pain
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction
- Meniscus procedures/repairs
- Osteochondral defect
- Articular cartilage defect/repair