Brace Direct Post Op Shoe - Medical Walking After Surgery Shoe
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE Shock Absorbing EVA Sole for maximum airflow and cushion for a faster recovery and no skin irritation.
- ROCKER BOTTOM SOLE and Non Skid Tread supports provides superior stability and arch support while relieving pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION and breath-ability for an all-day usage and full recovery. Square open toe prevents bumping and toe protection.
- INNOVATIVE Adjustable 3 medical grade strap system to ensure a safe and secure fit while accommodating fluctuation of bandaging and swelling. Completely VERSATILE and may be worn on either left or right foot.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Brace Direct’s post-op lightweight low-profile shoe is great for those who are further along in the recovery process and allows for more mobility than your standard walking boot. With the innovative three strap design you can easily adjust for swelling, bandaging, and pressure points while maintaining immobilization. The open square toe design allows for more space and comfort while using bandages or dressings and prevents bumping and further damage to the toes. Our open style encourages airflow for maximum breathability for all day comfort and wear. The shock-absorbing EVA foam insole provides superior cushion and the padded heel helps to minimize foot migration and sliding. It's rocker bottom sole promotes a more natural easy walking pattern and stability. Completely versatile and may be worn on either left or right foot.
- Compare shoe size to sizing chart to ensure best fit
- Post surgery
- Injury to the foot or toe
- Hammer Toes
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Lisfranc fractures
- Heel Fractures
- Mortons Neuroma
- Sprained Toes