Brace Direct Replacement Sock Liner for Orthopedic Walking Boots
- FASTER RECOVERY-Designed to rehabilitate, reduce friction and promote recovery while wearing walking boots. The socks could also be useful to patients with diabetes, foot, ankle and leg swelling, edema and neuropathy.
- BREATHABLE, moisture wicking properties to ensure superior moisture absorption and keep foot and leg dry, comfortable and prevent odor.
- GENTLE COMPRESSION promotes recovery to reduce swelling and circulatory difficulties. Thickly cushioned reducing any discomfort and irritation while wearing a fracture boot while ensuring no heat retention.
- UNIVERSAL for all walking boots (19 inches tall) and braces can be worn with a short or tall boot/ PDAC L2840
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Brace Direct Cam Walker Fracture Boot Sock Liners are created to be worn with Cam Walker Fracture Boots, post op shoes and foot cast boots. Our One Size Fits Most design will be 19 inches tall and will be compatible with both short or tall boots. When worn, patients reduce any skin irritation or discomfort while wearing and walking with a foot brace. The gentle compression promotes recovery by reducing swelling and circulatory difficulties. The socks could also be useful to patients with diabetes, foot, ankle and leg swelling, edema and neuropathy. Designed to rehabilitate, reduce friction and promote recovery while wearing walking boots. Socks are 100% Cotton.
- Foot, ankle, leg swelling
- Leg fatigue