Brace Direct ROM Adjustable Post-Op Rehabilitation Elbow Brace
- HINGED ROM CONTROL (Range of Motion) in 10-15 degree increments for an adjustable natural position for better and faster recovery. Simply press and rotate settings for the perfect fit.
- BREATHABLE ULTRA SOFT FOAM provides supreme comfort to minimize skin irritation and stay cool and dry for all day wear
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE shoulder strap and medical grade fasteners for a customized and secure fit and stabilizing elbow support
- DESIGNED TO REHABILITATE and IMMOBILIZE elbow, ligaments and tendons post surgery, fractures and trauma.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Brace Direct Hinged ROM (Range of Motion) Post-Op Rehabilitation Elbow Brace is made to support and help recovery post surgery and injury. Our brace ensures immobilization and locked ROM control in 10-15 degree increments. Allowing patients a specific control over the range of movement to increase mobility while ensuring stabilizing protection for the recovering elbow. Breathable soft foam provides comfort to minimize skin irritation. Fully adjustable with medical grade fasteners for a customized fit. Designed to rehabilitate elbow, ligaments and tendons post surgery, fractures and trauma.
- Ligament and Tendon Repairs
- Stable Fractures and dislocations
- Elbow Reconstruction
- Distal Humerus
- Proximal Radius
- Elbow Hyperextension
- Triceps Tendon Repair
- Tennis Elbow Release
- Bicep Repair