Brace Direct ROM CAM Walker-Tall
- ROM SETTINGS-Adjustable ROM settings allows you to lock in almost any specific ankle angle or set parameters for a specific ankle range of motion. ROM settings between 45 degrees plantar-flexion and 30 degrees dorsiflexion in 7.5 degree increments.
- LOW PROFILE- Aluminum uprights allow for the frame to be adjusted to conform better to the contour of the leg and provide increased stability. Can be contoured to fit smaller or larger legs.
- ROCKER BOTTOM DESIGN promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities
- IDEAL FOR fractured or sprained ankle or foot, soft tissue injuries, ruptured Achilles tendon, stable lower leg fractures, post surgical use.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
The Brace Direct Range of Motion Tall CAM Walking Boot is the ideal solution for ankle or foot fractures, stable lower leg fractures, acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injury and post surgical support for Achilles Tendon. The adjustable ROM settings allows you to lock in almost any specific ankle angle or set parameters for a specific ankle range of motion. The rocker bottom sole promotes a natural gate while the contoured moldable aluminum uprights provide perfect fit.
- Ankle or Foot Fractures
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Soft Tissue Injury
- Stable Lower Leg Fracture
- Post Surgical Support
- Ruptured Achilles Tendon