Brace Direct ROM Telescoping Post-Op Knee Brace
- HINGED ROM DIAL for fixed range of motion following surgery or injury. Dial features ROM extension settings in 10 degree increments from 0 - 90 degrees and flexion settings in 15 degree increments from 0-120 degrees to allow for adjustable mobility.
- TELESCOPING STABILIZER BARS from 17” - 28” to allow a comfortable fit for most heights. The knee brace quick release buttons make adjusting length easy and convenient.
- PROTECT YOUR INJURY with comfortable padding, an open design for breathability, adjustable sidebars and velcro straps for a secure fit and comfortable compression.
- PERFECT FOR RECOVERY from knee fractures, patellar fracture, dislocation, meniscus injury, ligament surgery, arthritis and MCL, ACL and PCL post surgery.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Get fixed Range of Motion Knee with the easy to use extension and flexion hinge, telescoping, and comfort of soft padding and adjustable straps for secure fit. Adjustable ROM hinges make this perfect for post op patients, post ligament, and meniscus surgery. Suitable for both men and women with knee pain who need fixed range of motion post surgery.
- ACL, MCL and PCL Surgery
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Fractures
- Meniscus Repair
- Ligament Surgery
- Immobilization of Knee and ROM
- Sports Injury
- Knee strains and sprains