Brace Direct Unisex Deluxe Post Op Shoe
- INNOVATIVE Adjustable 3 medical grade strap system to ensure a safe and secure fit while accommodating fluctuation of bandaging and swelling.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE Shock Absorbing EVA Sole for maximum airflow and cushion for a faster recovery and no skin irritation.
- ROCKER BOTTOM SOLE and Non Skid Tread supports provide increased stability and arch support while relieving pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION and breathability for an all-day usage and full recovery. Square open toe prevents bumping and toe protection.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
Brace Direct Deluxe Post-Op shoe lightweight low-profile shoe is great for those who are further along in the recovery process and it allows for more mobility than your standard walking boot. With the innovative three strap design you can easily adjust for swelling, bandaging, and pressure points while maintaining immobilization. The open square toe design allows for more space and comfort while using bandages or dressings and prevents bumping and further damage to the toes. Our open style encourages airflow for maximum breathability for all day comfort and wear. The shock-absorbing EVA foam insole provides superior cushion and the padded heel helps to minimize foot migration and sliding. The rocker bottom sole promotes a more natural easy walking pattern and stability. Completely versatile and may be worn on either left or right foot.