Breg Aligner PHX Humeral Fracture Brace
- Shoulder Cuff– contours to the top of the humerus and assists in the suspension of the Aligner PHX brace. Figure 8 Suspension– unlike traditional arm slings, attachments on the shoulder cuff distribute the suspension load evenly.
- Adjustable Arm Length– a push-button telescoping design allows health care providers to customize the humeral and forearm lengths to the patient’s anatomy.
- ROM Hinge– protects and limits range of elbow motion during rehabilitation. The flexion and extension can be set in 10-degree increments: -10 to 110 degrees of flexion.
- Varus/Valgus Adjustment– dual adjustment pivot points allow for fracture reduction. Health care providers can align the fracture by making varus or valgus adjustments based on information from X-rays.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Breg Aligner PHX Humeral Fracture Brace is revolutionizing non-invasive humeral fracture management care that provides humeral fracture alignment during healing. This brace is engineered so health care providers can easily manipulate, control and correct bone alignment during the healing process – all without the need for surgery.
Common Examples of Use
- For fractures of the mid-shaft and distal third humerus.