Breg Pinnacle Cervical Collar MP 180
- An easy-to-adjust chin height dial and twelve adjustment positions for virtually unlimited fitting options; Front anterior thoracic extension
- Flexible material zones that minimize pressure points; Multi-Post back panel with pivoting occipital support plates that contour to the patient’s head
- Antimicrobial cotton-hemp blend liners to help prevent skin irritation
- Ultra-breathable foam padding to reduce perspiration; Support plates positions can be adjusted to avoid discomfort on the occipital protuberance and nerves
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Pinnacle family of cervical collars considers patient comfort in every detail, starting with structure. These braces are designed to support the unique anatomy of each patient through features like over-molded elastomeric support panels, strategic structural design and an ergonomic chin height adjustment knob. The design is enhanced by premium, super-soft anti-microbial fabrics laminated to highly breathable foam that reduce irritation and discomfort sometimes caused by more economic materials. Additional collar configurations give patients and their providers many options for achieving the ideal level of support. Pinnacle is the peak of comfort for cervical spine recovery.
Common Examples of Use for Cervical Collars
• Post-surgical Stabilization
• Cervical Disc Syndrome
• Cervical Stenosis
• Fracture Management
• Sprains / Strains
• Decompressive Procedures
• Cervicogenic Headaches
• Trauma / Whiplash