Breg Recover Knee Brace
- T Scope Premier hinge offers extension adjustability between -10° and 70°, while flexion may be adjusted between -10° and 120
- Easy to use extension drop lock allows the brace to be locked out in 5 positions (in -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, and 30°) of knee extension with the push of a button
- Wraparound design for easy application; Available in Airmesh or Neoprene
- Universal fit for a right or left leg to reduce inventory
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Recover Knee brace combines the low profile nature of a hinged
ligament knee brace with the functionality of a post-operative brace.
This product is available in wraparound style in both long and short
lengths. The wraparound design allows patients to apply the brace
with ease and with the options of Airmesh® or Neoprene, patients
can choose the material that best meets their needs. The Recover
Knee brace utilizes the patented T Scope user-friendly hinge, which
offers range of motion control of the knee with simple, quick
adjustments. The universal design accommodates both right and left
leg procedures. The Recover Knee brace combines ease of use,
comfort, and functionality all in one brace.
Common Examples of Use
Most ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL injuries or instabilities
Tibial plateau fracture
Meniscal injuries and repairs
Sprains/strains of the knee
Patella tendon repairs
HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomies)