Breg VPULSE Thermal Tubing
- Provides Convenient Home Therapy: VPULSE provides a solution for patients to take home and keep. This allows patients to have treatment when they need it most, without the hassle of renting or servicing equipment.
- Improves Patient Experience: Combining three therapies into one convenient device optimizes patient comfort during recovery. With motorized cold therapy and accompanying water bottles, patients avoid the hassle of frequently switching out ice cubes or gel
- Improves Compliance: The added comfort of cold and compression therapies may increase patient compliance.
- Lowers Risk of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE): With the optional squential compression calf pad, the VPULSE lowers incidence of VTE after major orthopedic surgery compared to pharmacological prophylaxis.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
VPULSE improves patient outcomes, reduces the total cost of the orthopedic episode and increases patient satisfaction to deliver more time well spent.
VPULSE helps patients achieve complete, comfortable recoveries through delivery of three distinct therapies:
- Rapid impulse calf compression to help prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Motorized cold therapy to help reduce operative site discomfort and inflammation
- Wound compression to further help reduce operative site inflammation