Elite Spiral AFO Rehabilitator Lightweight Carbon Fiber for Active Individuals Guardian by Brace Direct
- Trimmable footplate allows for custom fit
- Spiral lateral strut with posterior calf cuff provides more stable dorsi-assist
- Lateral strut for ankle pronation/eversion- Recommended for more active patients
- Mild to moderate ankle instability needs, mild to moderate dorsi-assist, spasticity. Best design for mild knee hyperextension, knee instability during stance phase, Recommended for more active patients
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
The Elite Spiral AFO Rehabilitator provides a dynamic dorsi-assist to correct foot drop. Spiral AFO designs generally proved a more stable dorsi-assist when compared to anterior shell designs. The lateral strut is the ideal design for patients exhibiting mild pronation or eversion of the foot. Spiral designs are preferred for more active patients.
- Gait Assistance
- Drop Foot
- Ankle Instability
- Limb Spasticity