Ossur Form Fit Ankle Brace With Figure 8 Strap
- HYBRID DESIGN - Uniquely created as combination of a rigid ankle stirrup and soft ankle support. Inversion/Eversion Control
- FIGURE-8 STRAPPING - the wraparound strapping system with lacing and straps ensure the brace conforms to the wearer to help support the ankle.
- SLIM-FIT DESIGN - Its low-profile design is lightweight, less bulky and fits easily into shoes for convenience and wearability.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - The soft, stretchy fabric enhances comfort and continued wear by allowing heat and moisture to escape throughout the brace.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
The Form Fit Ankle brace provides stability and protection for the ankle – whether used prophylactically, for chronic instability or following an injury. A hybrid between a rigid ankle stirrup and a soft ankle support, the Form Fit Ankle ensures a close fit which limits inversion, eversion, flexion and extension movements. The low profile design fits easily into shoes and the quick lace up feature makes it easy to don and doff. Breathable material ensures it can be comfortably worn all day.
The Form Fit Ankle with Figure 8 strap version, offers an even greater level of support, by further limiting the range of motion of the ankle.
- Grade I-II sprains and strains
- Chronic instability
- Prophylactic use
*Measure ankle circumference diagonally over the base of the heel and across the ankle bone.