Ossur NecLoc Kids Extrication Collar
- Meets the developing anatomical requirements unique to children in order to obtain proper airway alignment and c-spine immobilization
- Ergonomic two-piece clamshell design and retaining strap for ease of application
- Four unique Broselow-Luten Color-Coded pediatric sizes
- X-ray, MRI & CT transparent; Pediatric sizes ensure optimal airway and cervical spine immobilization
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
NecLoc Kids is the only pediatric extrication collar endorsed by the widely-accepted, Broselow-Luten Color Coding Kids Hospital System and engineered to fit the unique anatomies of patients age 12 and under.
Indications for Use
- Immobilization of pediatric patients under the age of 12 during emergency transport and routine patient care