Ossur Philadelphia Adjustable Tracheotomy Collar
- Circumference and height adjustable
- Permanent lock on height adjustment
- Anatomically shaped Plastazote® foam (Not made with natural rubber latex, non-toxic and hypoallergenic to reduce skin irritation), leaving clearance for cervical veins
- Total cervical arch support maintains neutral alignment of the cervical spine
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
With a large trachea opening, the Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar not only offers excellent immobilization and comfort, but enables healthcare professionals to quickly perform carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• Herniated cervical disc
• Cervical spondylitis
• Cervical spondylosis
• RA and OA cervical spine
• Neck height: 1 inch (or 25mm) of neck length adjustability
accommodates varying patient neck length.