WalkOn Reaction Plus AFO Ottobock by Brace Direct
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct, an American owned company, to schedule your appointment with an experienced team member for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit- guaranteed.
- FEWER COMPENSATING MOVEMENTS- Compensating movements can lead to signs of wear. The WalkOn Reaction Plus can reduce these through its high energy return. You walk more symmetrically, because the orthosis stores energy at heel strike and releases it again during the rollover movement of the foot.
- WALK MORE NATURALLY-The WalkOn Reaction Plus promotes a largely physiological gait. Depending on your current phase in the gait cycle, knee extension and flexion are supported by the special structure (frontal support element) of the orthosis – even when your activity level increases and you require greater support for knee extension. Your gait pattern becomes smoother.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DISCREET-The WalkOn Reaction Plus is lightweight, slim, and discreet under clothing. A shin pad makes it even more comfortable for you.
- IDEAL FOR Drop Foot caused by Peroneal Paralysis, Stroke, TBI, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuromuscular Atrophy and more.
People with permanent dorsiflexor weakness depend on a medical aid that lifts their foot while walking.This is precisely what the WalkOn Reaction Plus does. It helps lift the foot during the swing phase, so that the gait becomes safer while the risk of stumbling and falling is reduced. The tip of the foot no longer gets caught as easily on small obstacles or uneven ground.
The WalkOn Reaction Plus also supports the knee joint thanks to its special design, and offers a higher degree of stiffness. When the foot lowering musculature is impaired as well, you benefit from the high energy return of the orthosis, which is activated during the rollover motion of the foot. You walk more naturally again.